Explosion-proof motors are actually explosion-proof motors, which have a structure different from that used in ordinary environments, which can prevent combustible gases and dust from outside the motor from entering the motor to a limited extent, or, although entering, can not ignite the combustible gases and dust present in the surrounding environment by venting the fire outside the enclosure in the event of a short-circuit fire inside it.
Electrical equipment enclosed in an enclosure that has a structure that can withstand the explosion pressure of the internal explosive mixture and prevent the propagation of the internal explosion to the explosive mixture around the enclosure (explosion-proof); so that the motor charged parts can not generate sparks, arcs or dangerous temperatures sufficient to cause the risk of explosion, or to isolate the charged parts that may generate these phenomena from the explosive mixture, so that The electric parts that may generate these phenomena are isolated from the explosive mixture so that they cannot come into contact with each other or do not reach the degree of explosive hazard (safety enhancement type, ventilation type, etc.).
(1) YB2 series asynchronous explosion-proof motor is the ideal driving product to meet the needs of high-power equipment in explosive gas environment in factories and coal mines. It is the basic series of our YB series explosion-proof motors. It has the features of high efficiency, low noise, long life and high reliability.
(2) YB2 series AC explosion-proof three-phase asynchronous motor has the same power level and installation size as the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard. Its correspondence is the same as the German DIN42673 standard, which is conducive to the spare parts of exported equipment and imported equipment.
(3) The explosion-proof performance of this series of motors conforms to GB3836.1-2000 "Electrical Equipment for Explosive Gas Environment Part 1: General Requirements" and GB3836.2-2000 "Electrical Equipment for Explosive Gas Environment Part 2: Explosion-proof Type" "d"" regulations also conform to IEC79-1, BS4683 and EN50018 to create an explosion-proof type. The explosion-proof markings are ExdI, ExdIIAT4, ExdIIBT4, ExdIICT4, which are suitable for places where explosive gas mixtures exist.
(4) On the basis of YB2 basic series motor, it can also be made into YB2-W outdoor type, YB2-TH indoor wet and hot zone type, YB2-THW outdoor wet and hot zone type, YB-TA indoor dry tropical type, YB-TAW outdoor dry tropical type, YB-T indoor tropical type, YB-TW outdoor tropical type and YB-WF1 outdoor medium anti-corrosion type in climate conditions.
(5) Shell protection grade: IP55.
(6) Motor heat sink has two kinds of parallel horizontal distribution and radiation distribution, with parallel horizontal distribution being the main one.
Explosion-proof motors are mainly used in coal mines, oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industries. In addition, in the textile, metallurgy, city gas, transportation, grain and oil processing, paper, medicine and other sectors are also widely used. Explosion-proof motors as the main power equipment, usually used to drive pumps, fans, compressors and other transmission machinery.
There are many types of explosion-proof motors, and the selection of explosion-proof motors is very important to ensure safe production in explosive hazardous area environments. In the choice of explosion-proof motor must have an understanding of its explosion-proof performance, in the use of only choose the appropriate explosion-proof motor to ensure the safety of use and not waste resources.
+86 139 3119 2007
+86 311 8924 6924